Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 3

Week 3 was filled with going out with my new friends but more importantly school started. I am only taking once course for the first 8 weeks of the semester called Organic Food Systems. The class only has about 14 students and around 12 of us show up for every class. School here is much different compared to back home. My class is full of open discussion and quick presentations about our thoughts towards certain issues regarding "organics." The class is also filled with a long 3 hour lecture which can be difficult to want to sit through. It does feel nice to have somewhat of a routine schedule now. I have Mondays and Fridays off from class so I will utilize this time to get some traveling in! I am definitely much more adjusted than I was in week 1 and 2. I want to share several photos in this post because I spent a lot of time out with friends and seeing some of the beautiful parts of Copenhagen. Oh and before I forget, the weather is pretty dreadful here most days. Its always cold, windy, and wet. Therefore, I will be leaving for Spain on Wednesday the 17th! My next post will be about my time in Spain.

This group of pictures are just some street views from walking in the city centre and to class.


     
Yes, I can cook for myself.
Starbucks will never spell your name right no matter where you are in the world.
Carlsberg is a great Copenhagen beer.
Coffee is still a need not a want.
     
These are my friends Alica from Germany, Scotty from Australia, and Sam from North Carolina

                              

Katerina- Australia               Me                    Sam- Alaska

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are great. Keep having fun and always, don't forget to go to class - hahaha

    ReplyDelete